Top-quality, Made from Baltic Birch plywood and quality hardware. Works well for very large aircraft up to 200lbs. Fully adjustable angles and heights, The adjustable arms and slings conform to different body widths and shapes. The top of the arms has Velcro with a Velcro one-wrap strap over them so you can adjust them as you move the arms in and out for a snug fit to your fuselage. Also included are a couple of small arms to support twin turbines and delta wings. I built this after going to the Best in the West Jet Rally and saw all these really hugh jets. This thing is BIG.
This unit is sanded and unfinished, This allows you to choose how to finish your stand or none at all.
Collapsed stand measurements Length 72" Width 36" Height 19" (collapsed) up to 39" tall when extended.
- Arms adjust for a 11" to 25" wide fuselage.
- The slings can be adjuted to hang from 48" apart up to 96" which means you can put a 16' plane on this.
- Holds up to 200lb aircraft with our Lever Handles so you can really crank the main rails tight to avoid any slipping.
- Removable 36" wide legs for easy transport.
- Comes with 5" rubber wheels with breaks for stability in rough terrain.
- Unfinished - Add your own finish, purchase a finish, or leave it bare.